Honeywell RA890F1288 Primary Control- Repaired by Acme Controls
* Uses rectification principle of electronic flame detection.
* Replaces RA890E in most applications and mounts on same Q270A1024 Sub-base.
* Recycles if flame signal lost while in Run. Failure to establish pilot results in a lockout.
* Safe-start check prevents start-up if flame-simulating failure occurs in flame detector circuit.
* Includes built-in protection against ignition crossover in flame rod systems.
* Includes SPDT alarm contacts.
* Solid state circuitry.
* Mounts and removes easily through use of captive mounting screws.
* Mounting base is made of strong thermoplastic.
|Ambient Temperature||@ 50 Hz: -29 to +41 C|@ 60 Hz: -20 to +115|
The item you have chosen is a -REB (Rebuilt/Repair) service; by purchasing this service you are agreeing to send us your repairable core (no fire, water or physical damage).
To simplify the return shipping process, a UPS Return Service (RS) Label will be added to your order and the cost of that return service will be included in your freight charges
You will receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form and the UPS return label in the carton along with the item(s) you have purchased.
Within 10 days of receiving your Rebuilt/Repair part, you must send your repairable core and RMA form back to Acme using the included UPS RS Label.
Failure to return a repairable core could result in additional charges of $200-$2000.
Cores returned after more than 10 days could result in late return fees of $20-$200.