Rebuilt Controls & Components
For over 75 years, Acme Controls has been rebuilding boiler and burner controls, saving customers up to 75% off the price of new equipment. Our qualified service technicians have decades of experience in a wide-range of components and parts used throughout multiple industries. Acme’s rebuilt controls and components are carefully inspected, meticulously cleaned, then repaired and tested to ensure reliability and accuracy. All Acme rebuilt parts come with a one-year warranty.
Rebuilt controls have part numbers ending in “-REB” and are only available on an exchange/repair basis.
You must send us a repairable core (no fire, water or physical damage) in order to acquire a “–REB” item.
- To simplify the return shipping process, a UPS Return Service (RS) Label will be added to your order and the cost of that return service will be included in your freight charges
- You will receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form and the UPS return label in the carton along with the item(s) you have purchased.
- Within 10 days of receiving your Rebuilt/Repair part, you must send your repairable core and RMA form back to Acme using the included UPS RS Label.
- Failure to return a repairable core could result in additional charges of $200-$2000.
- Cores returned after more than 10 days could result in late return fees of $20-$200.
Advance Exchange Service
Acme stocks thousands of current and obsolete controls for immediate shipment. By using our Advance Exchange Service, you can get your boiler or burner up and running in no time from our extensive inventory. You are never more than a day away from a timesaving, cost effective solution.
Contact Us if you have questions about our Rebuilt Controls or Advance Exchange Service.
Is Rebuilt Right for You?Rebuilts have advantages over new equipment, but the following factors need to be taken into consideration:
- Your part may need to be upgraded to a new model.
- While a burner control can be rebuilt, the sensor for that model may need to be changed and no longer works with the older control version.
- Some cities and states have restrictions on the use of certain rebuilt flame safeguard burner controls and components; consult building codes to determine if a rebuilt component is allowed for your installation or repair.
What Can Be Rebuilt?
Actionators Gauges Recorders Actuators Hydra Motors Regulators Amplifiers Modutrol Motors Scanners Display Modules Positioners Solid State Chassis Environmental Controls Primary Controls Temperature Controls Flame Safety Controls Programmers Valves Fluid Power Gas Valves
The Green Advantage: Thousands of controls are rebuilt every year instead of going to a landfill.
Do your part for the environment by utilizing rebuilt equipment when possible.